- Yes, extra long belts are available (6″ longer for 3″ larger tree). Click here to purchase.
They always keep the seat section attached to the base. Tighten the straps when you reach your selected height and you will secure the seat to the base while making your stand rock solid.
Lone Wolf recommends replacing your traction belts every 5 years. You should inspect your belts periodically looking for cracks or slices in the outer material.
Insert the toes of your boots in the triangular area formed by the traction belt tube, the open hinge and the base; easy in, easy out and you have complete control.
- When using the e-z hang hook system remove the offset bracket.
- Return authorization is needed. Please call Lone Wolf before returning the stand for detailed instructions.
- Personal preference indicates--multiple locations on private land would lean towards EZ hang hook and strap.
- One end is fastened with the sewn-in adjustable buckle. The other end uses the triglide. Slide the triglide on the strap, run strap around the stand rung and thread the strap back through the triglide. Adjustment is made with the sewn-in buckle.
In most cases 3 climbing sticks will get you to 15-16 feet, depending on how far they are spaced apart.