Do you have questions regarding your favorite Lone Wolf products? Then you’ve come to the right place! Below you’ll find a list of helpful questions and answers on how to properly and safely use your Lone Wolf products. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for feel free to call our office at 309-691-WOLF or email us by clicking here and we would be glad to help you.
- Climbing Stands
Are longer traction belts available?
- Yes, extra long belts are available (6″ longer for 3″ larger tree).
Where do I put my feet when climbing?
- Insert the toes of your boots in the triangular area formed by the traction belt tube, the open hinge and the base; easy in, easy out and you have complete control.
How do Stabilizer Straps work?
- A.) They Always keep the seat section attached to the base B.) Tighten the straps when you reach your selected height and you will secure the seat to the base.
- Hang On Stands
Do you attach the offset bracket while using the e-z hang hook system?
- When using the e-z hang hook system remove the offset bracket.
Where can I obtain service for an older Lone Wolf stand?
- Return authorization is needed. Please call Lone Wolf before returning the stand for detailed instructions.
Which system should I use for hanging my stand, EZ hang hook or Tree-V bracket?
- Personal preference indicates--multiple locations on private land would lean towards EZ hang hook and strap.
- Sticks & Accessories
How high can I climb with 3 sticks?
- 15′ to 16′ without limbs.
How do I best carry sticks?
- The best is to backpack on a Lone Wolf Hang-on Stand (see instruction sheet) or with our Lone Wolf stick caddy.
How do I attach backpack straps?
- One end is fastened with the sewn-in adjustable buckle. The other end uses the triglide. Slide the triglide on the strap, run strap around the stand rung and thread the strap back through the triglide. Adjustment is made with the sewn-in buckle.